Thursday, September 2, 2010

End of Week 1

Well, the first week of school is done...just a short 4 day week, but I'm exhausted!  Last night I packed this lunch, but didn't have a chance to post it.  I had cheese and crackers--Babybell cheese with Triscuit Thin crisps (I love those!!), I also took several pieces of all natural turkey (Hormel brand), rolled them up and cut them into pieces.  I ate these with the cheese and crackers.  In the Big Dipper, I mixed together spaghetti squash, tomatoes, and Italian dressing.  I wasn't sure how it would be (especially the cold spaghetti squash), put I was pleasantly surprised.  It wasn't too bad.  I might actually make it again...

All in all, I'm happy with the lunches I took this week, I love my new lunchbox, and I still feel motivated to keep packing lunch like this.  No frozen meals yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment