Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taco Tuesday...well, nachos...

After having tacos for dinner Monday night, I pulled together some leftovers for lunch.  In the PlanetBox I packed tortilla chips, freshly grated cheese, and, in the Little Dipper, some diced tomatoes.  To round things out, I also packed grapes, snap peas, and almonds.  In a one-cup glass container (Anchor brand...it has a plastic lid), I packed a little bit of taco meat to heat up in the microwave.  The glass cup fit in the front pocket of the PlanetBox carrying bag.  It was a great lunch!!

Added to What's for Lunch Wednesday.  Check it out for more lunch ideas. 

2 comments:

  1. My girls would love all of those grapes and cheese! They have yet to discover the joys of tacos. I was thinking of making some soon to try to sneak a tomato past their lips. It could work...

    ReplyDelete