Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday and Tuesday

Since this a short teaching week for me (a conference to attend on Thursday and professional development day on Friday...lunch provided both days), I'm just trying to use up leftovers in the fridge.  (Yes, I am getting tired of grapes...but they keep well, they were on sale, and they're easy to pack).

On Monday, I packed a granola bar (Nature Valley-all natural), Triscuit thin crisps, Laughing Cow sun dried tomato cheese, grapes, cucumber sticks, and a pumpkin-butterscotch cupcake.


On Tuesday, my lunch was quite similar...grapes, cucumber sticks, Laughing Cow cheese, Wheat Thins, olive oil and sea salt almonds, and a pumpkin-butterscotch cupcake.

Pumpkin-Butterscotch Cupcake
1 Yellow cake mix
1 can (16 oz) pumpkin
1 cup butterscotch chips.

(Mix all three ingredients together, bake cupcakes at 350 for about 15 min.)

No comments:

Post a Comment