Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wednesdays are my crazy-on-the-run-at-lunch day.  I ate the Luna bar (Chocolate Peppermint Stick) in the car, and had the rest (green beans, grapes, chocolate chips, Triscuit Thin Crisps, with Laughing Cow Sun Dried Mozzarella cheese) at the end of the school day.
Thursday's lunch was a bit more exciting...grapes, broccoli, Triscuit thin crisps, chocolate chips, mushrooms, and left over mini chicken-mozzarella-cheddar-rosemary quiches.
Friday, and still a fridge full of grapes :)...they were on sale :)  Triscuit thin crisps, colby cheese, red pepper strips, and chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels.

2 comments:

  1. I finally made your popcorn in a paper bag today! It's so cool and I'm so excited to make it that way from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! That's my favorite way to make popcorn!

    ReplyDelete